Here’s another delicious, festive recipe for you guys to try over, the Christmas period.
Its super easy and quite quick to make, but it looks impressive and really festive on a Christmas buffet/party table.
This is a Rocky road (are you sold already!!!) Bombe, decorated to look super festive as a Christmas pudding.
I love this idea and it’s so effective!! As soon as my husband saw this recipe he wanted us to give it a go.
The great thing about the Tesco Real Food website is that it has everything you need to know to make the recipe, tweak it if you want to add an extra festive touch but also, if you are doing your food shop you can add all the ingredients that you’ll need to your basket in one go, no hunting for everything you’ll need!!
You can add or take out too if you don’t want to strictly follow the recipe.
I’ll leave the link to the recipe below for you, definatly take a look at the page and some it their other yummy recipes too.
1. Melt the dark chocolate over some boiling water.
2. Whilst it is melting crush up the biscuits, don’t crush it too finely.
3. Once the chocolate has melted, pour it into the biscuit mix.
4. Add the raisins and mini marshmallows and stir altogether.
5. Make sure everything is coated in the dark chocolate.
6. Pour into a medium sized plastic mixing bowl. Flatten the top.
7. Leave to cool down and harden in the fridge.
8. Once it has cooled for an hour or so, take out of the fridge and ease it out of the bowl. Turn upside down onto a plate and lift off the bowl to reveal the dome.
9. Melt the white chocolate over boiling water. Once it has all melted pour it over the top to look like the icing on a Christmas pudding.
10. Garnish with a little sprig of plastic holly, to add the finishing touch. Serve.
Let me know if you have a go at making this.
Until next time,