Hi guys 👋🏼
So, last months Book Club book was ‘The Curfew’ by T M Logan.
I am already a big fan of T M Logan’s books, and this was my recommendation to the club this month.
This books genre is thriller.
The Curfew by T M Logan
Here is a brief overview of the plot:
Andy and Laura are good parents. They tell their son Connor that he can go out with friends to celebrate completing his exams, but he must be home by midnight.
When Connor misses his curfew, it sets off a series of events that will change the lives of five families forever.
Because five teenagers went into the woods that night, but only four came out. And telling the truth might mean losing everything..8.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ‘
Some opinions on the book:
- This book was a really interesting thriller, it definitely kept you guessing.
- It is interestingly written from the perspective of the Dad which is a bit different, I enjoyed that.
- There is a really good twist at the start that I enjoyed, although I have to say there aren’t as many as there usually are in his books.
- There are some interesting characters, I especially liked the little sister Harriet.
- I think the ending of this book lets it down a little, it’s a little unrealistic.
Out of 5 stars I would give this book ☆☆.5
I enjoyed this book but I would recommend some of his other books ie: ‘The Holiday’ and ‘The Catch’ above this one.
Have you read this book?
What did you think?
Until Next Time,