Hi guys 👋🏻
So, here is another blog post, and this time I thought I would do a lil baking- it’s been too long.
These no bake Biscoff bars and super easy, super quick and partly inspired by loads of random videos that I have seen on Tik Tok… so there is no real ‘recipe’ as such.
Here is what you’ll need:
•Smooth Biscoff/Biscuit spread
1. Slowly melt the biscoff spread jn a bowl, in the microwave – this took about 45 seconds.
2. Mix in the Rice Crispies until they are fully covered and start to combine.
3. Push the mixture into a tin and make sure it is all compact.
4. Freeze for at least 30/45 minutes.
5. Slowly melt your dark chocolate. I do this in the microwave at 30 second increments.
4. Allow the chocolate to cool.
5. Take the crispy block out of the freezer and slice into finger sized pieces. Be quick or it will warm up too much. Place back in the freezer whilst you prep the chocolate.
6. Carefully pour/spoon the chocolate over the crispy fingers.
7. Place on some non stick baking parchment to cool.
8. Bon apeiti!
These were a big hit with my husband, he really enjoyed them.
Mine don’t look the best, but they taste great!
Great for any chocoholics out there!!!
Let me know if you give them a go! Happy Baking.
Until Next Time,