12 days until Christmas! – 12!!! Where is the time going.
So, lets make sure that we are fully in the festive spirit with another tasty (& super easy) Christmas recipe.
I made these with my nephews and we had lots of fun.
🎄 Chocolate Christmas Trees 🎄
- White Chocolate
- Mini Kinder bars
- Festive Sprinkles
- Magic Stars
- Green food colouring
- Baking parchment
- Place a Kinder bar, vertical, at the bottom of your piece of parchment.
- Slowly melt your white chocolate, 30 second increments until it is all fully melted.
- Mix in some green food colouring.
- Mix until it forms a thick paste/dough.
- Roll out and cut into a triangle tree shape.
- Place the triangle on top of the Kinder bar leaving a bit sticking out the bottom as the stump.
- Leave to cool a little but don’t let it harden.
- Place a choc star on top and decorate with your festive sprinkles.
- Leave in the fridge to harden completely
Let me know how you get on if you give them a go!
Until Next Time,
Thank you for sharing!
😁 Thanks for commenting!
LikeLiked by 1 person