17 days to go!
- Rice Crispies
- Milk Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Christmas Sprinkles or icing pens
- Melt the milk chocolate slowly, 30 second increments, in the microwave or in a ban marie. I used 1 and a half large bars of Dairy Milk.
- Once it is fully melted tip in the rice crispies, gradually mixing to combine. Add as many as you can until they are all coated in the chocolate.
- Spoon into a empty cupcake tin and flatten the top.
- Once hardened, carefully use a knife to pop them out. Place them flat side down on a plate.
- Carefully melt the white chocolate. I used 2 medium Milkybars
- Drizzle over the top and allow it to drip down the sides a little.
- Decorate to look like a piece of Holly on top.
- Pop back into the fridge so that the white chocolate hardens
1.5 Large bars of Dairy Milk and Rice Crispies combined made roughly 10.
What do you like to bake at Christmas?
Until Next Time,