Hi guys 👋🏻
2021 is here and of course that means a fresh start to the reading for the year.
I still have one more festive book to read, that I was gifted for Christmas, ‘Finding Love at the Christmas Market’ By Jo Thomas.
This is the first book I’ve started in 2021.
I’ve complied a list of my TBR (to be read) books for the coming year… it’s quite a mixture but I like that!! I can’t wait to get stuck in.
- The Winter Garden by Heidi Swain
- Thirteen by Steve Cavanagh
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- Normal people by Sally Rooney
- The Holiday by T.M Logan
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
- Sweet Sorrow by David Nicholls
- Girl, Other Women by Bernardine Evaristo
- Dear NHS by Adam Kay
- The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning by Chris Colfer
- My Sister the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- The Lido by Libby Page
- Once Upon a Tyne by Ant & Dec
Which books are on your ‘To be read list’ ??
Until Next Time,