I LOVE a festive read. I fully read festive books throughout December and this year is no exception… infact I’m trying to read even more than usual this year to really get me into thr festive spirit.
Thought I would share with you some of my favourites, as well as ones that are on my tbr (to be read) list
🎄 Some • of • my • favourites 📚
- Mince Pies and Mistletoe at the Christmas Market by Heidi Swain.
- Coming Home to Glendale Hall by Victoria Walter’s
- A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
- The Secret Santa by Trish Harnetiaux
- Sleigh rides and Silver bells at the Christmas Fair by Heidi Swain
- Dream a little Christmas dream by Giovanna Fletcher (Novella)
- Snowflakes and Cinnamon Swirls at the Winter Wonderland
- Christmas with Billy & Me by Giovanna Fletcher (Novella)
❄ On • my • TBR • list 📚
- A Christmas Wish by Lizzie Lang
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
- Dash & Lily Series by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- One more Christmas by Sarah Morgan
- The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher
- The Winter Garden by Heidi Swain
- The Christmas Killer by Alex Pine
🎅🏻 Current • Festive • Read 📚
- Hopefully Hearts at Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
Have you read any of these??
What are your fave festive reads??
Until Next Time,