Hi guys 👋🏻
As you can see by the title, the final chapter of my 2019 reading challenge is here.
I cant believe its done! I am SO glad I managed to keep it up for the year and it has defonalty encouraged me to keep reading and making time for one of my favourite hobbies.
Here is my December read:
• The Christmas WishList by Heidi Swain
(It was a busy month!!)
And let’s take a look at all the books I’ve read this year for my challenge:
•Goodnight Mr Tom by Michelle Magorian
•The face behind the mask: The Annie Graham series by Helen Phifer
• The Good Sisters by Helen Phifer
•Eve of Man by Giovanna & Tom Fletcher
•Dark House: The DCI Harwin series Book One) by Helen Phifer.
•The face behind the mask: The Annie Graham series (Book 6) by Helen Phifer.
•Dying breath: The DCI Harwin series (Book Two) by Helen Phifer.
•The couple next door by Shari Laperna.
•Summer at the Little Duck Pond cafe By Rosie Green
•Tell me I’m wrong By Adam Croft
•Spring at the little duck pond cafe (Book one) by Rosie Green
•Friend Request by Laura Marshall
•Poppy’s recipe for life by Heidi Swain
•The house across the street By Lesley Pearse
•All that she can see by Carrie Hope Fletcher
•The Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
•Give me the child by Mel McGrath
•The Prison Doctor by Dr Amanda Brown
•Every breath by Nicholas Sparks
•The guilty party by Mel McGrath
•The beach wedding by Dorothy Koomson
•Full house by Maeve Binchy
•Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
•Harry Potter and the Philosphers Stone (Audio book)
•The big little festival by Kellie Hailes
•The Husbands secret by Liane Moriarty
•A Christmas gift by Sue Moorcroft
•T’was the Nightshift before Christmas by Adam Kay
•A wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
•The Christmas Wishlist by Heidi Swain
[I’ve popped some of my faves in bold.]
So, what’s next years challenge??
I am going to continue making sure I enjoy, what is my favourite hobby, reading but I’m going to change the challenge up a bit.
Next year the challenge will be quarterly, I will read as many books as I can in each quarter, updating you every three months with what I’ve read and any I am planning on reading in the next quarter.
Here are some of the books I have collected/seen that I would like to start the year reading…
• The family upstairs by Lisa Jewell
• The Secret Seaside E0scape by Heidi Swain
• Last Christmas by Greg Wise
• The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
• The girl in the grave: The Beth Adam series Book 1 by Helen Phifer
• The girls in the lake: The Beth Adam’s series Book 2 by Helen Phifer
• The garden of lost and found by Harriet Evans
• The Little village Christmas by Sue Moorcroft
• Dying breath: The Lucy Harwin series Book 2 by Helen Phifer
• Last Light: The Lucy Harwin series Book 3 by Helen Phifer
• Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
•Ps I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
• Postscript by Cecilia Ahern
• The Secret Santa by Trish Harnetiaux
Any recommendations are welcome!
Until next time,