I love Autumn, cool crisp mornings, foggy horizons, colourful crunchy leaves, candles and all things cosy.
I thought it would be fun to do another ‘tag’ post as I feel like thise are quite fun to write and read! & they reveal a bit more about the person writing them, Me!
So without further ado, here is my Autumn tag 🍂
8 questions, here we go!
1. Favourite Autumnal lipstick:💄I have recently discovered my little collection of berry toned lip products ready for this season (see below)
My favourite berry lip is the Bourjois Rouge Velvet liquid lipstick in the shade ” perfect for this season.
For a more ‘everyday look’ I picked up a lovely nude with a purple tinge to it from Ptimark, its a bit more understated but still really pretty.
2. Favourite Autumnal scent: I really love candles at this time of the year, they are just so cosy and I have a couple at home that I’m really enjoying. One is a vanilla cupcake candle which has a strong scent of vanilla and gives off cosy baking vibes ✌ The other is all about the berries, sweet and warming,
I also picked up this beautiful candle holder/jar from TK Maxx last Autumn and I’ve got it out again. I love the Autumn leaf pattern, the colours look lovely when a candle is lit inside.
3. Favourite Autumn clothing: It has to be cosy jumpers, without a doubt! The obsession is real and I have added a few new ones to my collection this year, because can you ever have too many aye, whose with me?!
I also LOVE cosy pjs! Something that will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me well. I picked up a super cute pair from Sainsbury’s with this lovely woodland animal/ Autumn theme, adorable. Is there anything cuter than an animal dressed in knitwear… (nope!) 🐿🌰
4. Favourite thing about Autumn: The refreshing, crisp air (especially in the morning!) and definatly the colours 🍂🍁 The trees just look beautiful and they always make me smile, stop and look.
5. Favourite seasonal beverage? I have been loooooving Options hot chocolate sachets recently, especially now that its much colder. My favourite flavours are the Strawberry and Chocolate Orange ones 👌
& they are great if you follow the Slimming World plan as I do 👍🏻 Sachets range from 1-2.5 syns.
6. Favourite skincare products: I am loving my new moisturiser that I picked up a couple of weeks ago, its the Neutrogena Hydro boost gel cream. I have combination skin and this is so hydrating and perfect for using before bed. The colder weather isn’t great for dry skin so I hope this keeps my skin in tip top shape.
I’m also super interested in The Body Shops new range ‘Vanilla Pumpkin ‘ it sounds AMAZING, really Autumnal and I’m hoping to pick up something soon. 🎃
7. Favourite accessories: It has to be my Black watch scarf (no idea what I’m talking about?!? Yeah, don’t worry I didn’t know the technial name for the green/navy tartan but there yaaa go!)
I’m also loving my Mustard coloured scarf that my Auntie got me.
I LOVE bobble hats 😁 They are soooo cosy and look super cute & casu’ with any Autumnal outfit. The perfect Autumn accessory.
Zoella has brought out a bobble hat in her new Zoella Lifestyle range, It’s grey with a bottle green bobble (fave colour alert!) So I can’t wait to pick that up.
8. Favourite Autumnal nail varnish: Some of my favourite nail varnish shades are dark bottle green, copper, red, burgundy and anything quite grungy and dark. A specific fave is a berry toned one by Barry M, the shade is ‘Raspberry’ and it’s my ultimate nail colour, and one of their classics.
I hope you enjoyed that guys!
See you again soon for something Halloween themed, let’s get spooky 🎃
Until next time,